Do youtube tutorials confuse you? Do you need help figuring out how to apply foundation so it looks natural? Are the products you used to use no longer working for you? Do you need to know how to look good for that upcoming interview? I'm here to help.
I will sit down with you one-on-one and teach you which products to use and how to apply them to best suit your needs. I suggest starting with "The Essentials" and we can custom tailor the session to meet your needs. Whether you're a makeup lover or a makeup novice I would love to help you acheive your beauty goals.
These lessons are currently offered as a virtual class only.
The Essentials – 90 min lesson, on-line, $125
90-minute personalized session via Zoom to make sure you have the right products in your makeup bag. Together we’ll evaluate your skincare, makeup, and beauty tools, and you’ll learn how to do a basic face including foundation, concealer, powder, blush, eye primer, lip color, and mascara. After the session, you’ll receive a detailed face chart, a recording of the Zoom call, and a list of product recommendations.
All About Eyes – 60 min lesson, on-line, $100
60-minute personalized session via Zoom focusing on eye makeup. Once you’ve perfected your everyday face with The Essentials, learn how to use eye makeup to enhance your daily look or create a more dramatic eye. After the session, you’ll receive a detailed face chart, a recording of the Zoom call, and a list of product recommendations.
Better Brows – 45 min lesson, on-line, $75
45-minute personalized session via Zoom focusing on brows. Once you’ve perfected your everyday face with The Essentials, learn how to enhance and groom your brows. After the session, you’ll receive a detailed face chart, a recording of the Zoom call, and a list of product recommendations.
Portrait Ready - 90 min lesson, on-line, $125
90-minute personalized session via Zoom to show you how to do your makeup for your upcoming portrait session. I will teach you how to do your makeup so the camera sees you at your best. We'll go over the best textures for photography and put together a look that will make you feel and look your best. After the session, you’ll receive a detailed face chart, a recording of the Zoom call, and a list of product recommendations.
Special request – Time, location, and cost varies per request
• Have something specific you want learn? A current trend, how to do your own makeup for a destination wedding, period makeup, create that perfect makeup to complete your Halloween costume, etc. This lesson can be customized to your particular needs/wants.
• Customized shopping trip – I will shop for cosmetics with you to help you find just the right products for you. We’ll shop at the beauty stores nearest you and I will help you find the right colors and textures to fit your needs.
Contact Me for more information.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR MAKEUP CLASS
- Book your The Essentials, All About Eyes, or Better Brows lesson here. If you need a time/date that does not show as available, please contact me with your request.
- Answer the makeup lesson questionnaire (this will be emailed to you once you book your class).
- Pay your $25 deposit. This goes towards your class.
- Your confirmation email will be sent with a list of instructions.
See you in class!!
"Katie has started offering customized virtual makeup classes, helping you look your best over Zoom or whatever remote video platform your life operates on these days. She really customized her lesson plan to deal with the things I wanted more time on, like learning to apply barely-there foundation, and tricks for managing my hooded lids and winged liner. She gave good recommendations based on the makeup I already own, as well as relevant recommendations for tools that would help me for the future. I used her "Essentials" lesson, but I'm definitely going back for the "All About Eyes" class to really dive deep into eyes and maybe get some tips for really intense looks!!" - Genni
"I had so much fun and learned so much! Katie was super easy to work with and helped me with my face shape and helped me make the makeup perfect for me face! I highly recommend doing a makeup lesson with Katie you will learn so much!" - Nikayla