Katie Pheneger is based in the greater Seattle, Washington area. Katie began playing with makeup as a child in the theater and fell in love with the art form. She has a passion for beauty and enjoys working with people to help them look, and feel, their best.
She is known for her clean, natural makeup emphasizing beautiful skin, and creative concepts. She is proficient in hairstyling, airbrush makeup application, and many types of makeup artistry for beauty, photography, film, theater, and special effects. Katie works throughout the West Coast and is available both nationally and internationally.
Complete resume available upon request.
It is so important to keep an open conversation about what we are all doing to keep each other and our loved ones safe from infection. Especially at this time of the COVID-19 pandemic. I want to be clear in what I am doing as your makeup artist in order to create a safe space for everyone.
Steps I’ve taken to provide a safe environment:
- Separated makeup tools and brushes for individual client so that no tool or brush will be used on the same person.
- Increased the use of disposable applicators so there is no chance of cross contamination.
- Implemented gloves (as needed), masks, and face shields
- Implemented disposable station set up mats to insure a sanitized station for everyone.
- Added 15 minutes in between clients for thorough sanitation and disinfection time (cleaning all tools, wiping down chairs and tables, sanitizing and disinfecting all product, proper disposing of used tools, proper hand washing, etc).
- Use of a Cleaning Kit that includes EPA-registered and labeled bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal.
- No one allowed in the makeup area except the makeup artist and 1 talent at a time.
- I have been certified in disinfection and sanitation with updates in regards to Covid by Sanitation Conversation, Barbicide, Lucas-cide, Milady, Safe Sets International, and 360 Training.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. I'm happy to help.